Wednesday, August 03, 2005

When words refuse to work, paint pictures

I'm not sure now is the time to write anything. Whatever I write won't make much sense. There might be a story here, an antedote there. Funny stories to mask the heaviness of heart. I'd much rather paint for you the veins of my soul. Show you how everything beats, pounds within me. Restless. Why am I so restless? I feel like I'm waiting in anxious anticipation for some day of greatness. When will I know that day has arrived?

I will rise one day and exclaim,
This is my day of greatness.


Right.
I want to be at peace.
I do not want to be content.
I hate the word stuck.

I do not expect you to know how to respond to this. I warned you. I could have written a comic tale (believe me, there are plenty to spill) but I couldn't. Will I always have such a war raging within me?

5 Comments:

Blogger Darth_Harbison said...

You should try poetry . . . what you said was very poetic, but not in poem form . . .

Anyway, not knowing you very well, I'm probably even in less of a position to properly respond than most people reading it . . . but here's my response: God's timing is perfect, God's plan is perfect, "All things work for the good of those who love him and live with him." (that's a Bible verse, which you probably know, but I can't remember where it is) So basically, although it feels terrible and too slow now, looking back in the future you'll see that it was all for the best.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

You're feeling what a LOT of people I know are feeling.

I don't have words that will comfort really, but I'll be praying.

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you ever so much my dearest.What you feel is what I seem to live. We must be related. God is in control, He has a perfect timing for everything. Keep up the good fight ~little B~

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I miss you!
the Lord has an awesome plan for you sweetie. Just remember what he has told you in the past. His promisses are true. He will never fail you!
I love you so much eleanor. you will do great things in France! i can't wait to hear all about what the lord will do!
"The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26
Love Always,
Jessica

3:53 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

..::looks up at her sister with happy eyes and a huge grin::.. i dont even need to say anything! >:D< maybe ill just repeat the number of times this word was used : timing, timing, timing (and once more for me) Timing! the great thing about God timing and living his plan is that you can never be stuck! YAH LEE VIEH! YAH LEE VIEH! ..::mwa::.. (as in a sister-like-kissy-sound) i love you eleanor!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home