Friday, June 10, 2005

What we play is life. ~Louis Armstrong

Credit goes to my friend Jason for taking this awesome picture. Thanks Jason!

Finances and Freedom

There is a dense cloud hanging over me, pressing down on my shoulders and chest. Please be in prayer, guys, for my dad and my family's money. We've hit hard times. And it's really affecting me for some reason. Even though my dad tells me not to worry about it, I can't help but struggle. And all of this is going on while I'm trying to grow more intimate with God. Just as I start to pull close to Him all these "urgencies" pop up. Like my camera for example. Working fine one minute then, BAM, no not working anymore. And it costs so much to get it repaired. (And pray for Jason's camera, too! It got hit by a wave and he needs it to film a documentary.) Please pray for freedom. I don't want to be under this cloud anymore.

And everything else in between
I went to sushi today! Half of the people at my table were entertained by the various ways I could stick chopsticks into different parts of my face. The other half just stared, not sure whether to be disgusted or amazed.

Could it be?

On Wednesday I got called in to work my favorite position in the caf. The register!!!!! It's remarkable. All that time, I couldn't wait to leave. But, I was so ecstatic to be back. I feel at home in the caf. The fragrance of beans, the mariachi music, the cooks flipping coins in the back--ah, home sweet home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Idhrendur said...

I wil definately be praying for you. While this sound very attack-like, it is possible to use it to yor advantage. Like with fasting, anytime worry comes up, take the opportunity to pray (if you don't know anything to say, just pray in tongues. Under your breath if others are around).

12:37 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

Praying for you sister! I love you!

AJ
<><

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home