Friday, June 03, 2005

Who would have thought it could take ALL day?

Farewell to 226. Hello 3rd floor! I'm really moving up in the world. Literally. I can't believe it took every ounce of my day to move my stuff. I'm now dedicated to the art of simplicity and living out of one suitcase.

"Simplicity. Simplicity. Simplicity." --Thoreau, Walden Pond

Heh heh. Anyway, I am so excited about this summer. My roommates are amazing and inspiring. Just seeing how Kim leads her life challenges me to pull closer to God. This is going to be a fabulous summer full of tremendous growth. I cannot wait!

I have presently come across my most favorite bed of my entire lifetime. That would be the bed I'm going to crawl into...very...soon...

I have the bottom bunk. I'm able to put a sheet around it so that it becomes my own personal cave (or fort, if you wish). I can chat with Mr. Bean and Sunny and Pat in there and we can have tea parties and sing silly songs. Welcome to my world.

5 Comments:

Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

i need to make you a rae doll so i can join in the joyous gallivanting in eleanors cave >:D< can Seises and Tori come too?

1:42 AM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

I love Eleanor! Can I come into your world sometime? :D Oh and by the way... who are Sunny and Pat?

AJ
<><

3:42 PM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

I echos AJ's question. Who are Sunny and Pat? I never met them. :-(

Oh, and when you visit, you'll be able to meet Penguin. He was found.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

hey bed caves are fun! you can sit in there and laugh! and then your roomates will laugh at you! its so fun! Then they will join you and you can all laugh together! but watch out for Breck's kisses!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

have you ever had a girl stuffed animal and named it a boy name?

is it so wrong to name the girl bear mr. bear?

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home