Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The second time in a week!

Wow, I'm actually writing more on this now that I'm farther away. Maybe because there's actually stuff to write about. The keyboard, for example. On the French keyboard the "a" is where the "q" should be. The "," is where the the "m" should be. "Z" takes the place of "w". So, if for qny odd reqson ,y letters stqrt getting ,ixed up qnd I', not ,qking qny sense, just understqnd thqt this is Frqnce qnd this is hoz they do it.

I spent the morning in an info session on general topics about the program here. Tomorrow there's a session on housing. That's when I see what homestays are available. Right now, I'm living in the dorms. It's bare but the view is great and I actually have my own room.

C'est tout. I have a long line behind me trying to get at this computer. Till we meet again!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear sweet Eleanor-
How I pray that I could be there by your side. I miss you terrible and wonder constantly how we have managed to not be around each other for the past seven months and now coming to the very saddening realization that it will be another four months until I see you in France. That's right I REALLY REALLY want to visit you so we need to choose the week and buy the tickets cause I am coming.
Remember that you always have a friend and that you are a part of a much larger love story that you may realize.
-Brandy

12:42 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

lol! See, the French really are weird. ;)

So good to hear from you, even if it is only on a blog! I'm excited to hear that you're settling in pretty well. Where do you have access to a computer? Do they have them in the dorms, or at a library, or what?

I miss you already! I'm praying for you--may God richly bless you in your time in France. Love you sister!

Your brother,
AJ
<><

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you!!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

goof ball :P ill be praying for you family!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home