Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Je me suis arrivee!

I'm here! It feels like I've been living in one continous day since Sunday. I am so tired. Nothing too poetic today. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am safe and I made it!

It turns out I don't have classes until the beginning of September. I'll be spending the next two weeks getting adjusted and hopefully finding a family to live with.

I'm having a grand ol' time talking to the French people around here. I know more than I thought and that makes me so happy. Shoot, a year here and I might even know Italian. Kick butt.

I love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Idhrendur said...

My mom was looking up all kinds of random info on the area where you are today. She's like that.

Besides, I can't visit until God drops a random bag of money at my feet. Or something.

Glad it's all going well!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Jason Rasmussen said...

YEAH! Glad you made it. You found the Internet quick. Now to find a place where you can use Skype so we all can talk. I'm working up a little condenced info article on it that I will send to you and others so we all can be chatting up a storm.

Fara Jaqua? Oh my, I'm in for a beating.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

Mi Amor Eleanor! PHSH! you go to france and you get a two week vacation right of the bat!! geez... so... where do you live before you have a place to live? I LOVE YOU!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home