Monday, May 30, 2005

There is absolutely no purring allowed in church.

I got to spend the weekend at Rae's house. Three movies have now been checked off the list of "What Eleanor Needs to See." It felt so good to have real food again. The EasyMac lifestyle is already getting to me. Rae, also, spent time training me in the way of scuba. I learned how to "equalize" when swimming down to the bottom of the deep end. I usually panic when at the bottom, but once I followed her expertise, it was so much easier. I've helped her in the way of dance and now she is teaching me. For to train in the way of scuba!

I know that You are faithful.
I will follow where You lead.
Thank you for these people
whom I've grown to need.
You've surpassed my deepest wishes
beyond what I perceived.

And now I'm moving onward.
For once, I think I'll bleed.
But I know that You are faithful.
I will trust you where you lead.
Into unknown waters.
Within me plant a seed

of courage.

5 Comments:

Blogger AJ Harbison said...

That's an awesome poem. Did you write it?

I miss you so much sister!!

That's awesome that you were trained in the way of scuba. You know, when those pools get too full, they need to take some of the water out, and they suck it out through the filters, and thus the water goes... Down the Drain. Fortotrain. hahahahaha :p

Love ya!

AJ
<><

10:19 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

i love how you use our quotes for the titles.... i was just expecting more story time ;) the poem was lovely, in a heart string kind of way-

i love you, im glad you got to meet your family ;)

12:13 AM  
Blogger Narisilme said...

There does need to be more story time but I haven't time or patience presently to write it out.

There is, after all, much to say about my wonderful family that I met this weekend.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

Good times. And it was awesome talking with you for awhile.

And maybe it's just the fact that I wasn't there...but I see absolutely no reason why purring shouldn't be allowed in church. Then again, I am a crazy charismatic!

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eleanor is awesome!
.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home