Saturday, April 23, 2005

Intelligence is for the select few. I'm not mad at all. The items below are purely for my own relief. I must write long title but have run out of s

STUPID COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID LOGIC PAPER!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID CAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID HEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jessica likes the sound of the heater).
STUPID FACT THAT I HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID PIECE OF CANDY WITH PAPER WRAPPED AROUND IT!!! (that’s Jessica’s idea)
STUPID MICROSOFT PAPER CLIP CHARACTER WHO’S TRYING TO PICK ME UP BY RAISING HIS EYEBROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS GETTING STUPID!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

Eleanor you're so awesome!

Hey, you just let Stephen and I know about that paper clip. We'll take him down for you... ::pulls out L's menacingly::

Train out!

AJ
<><

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol
you're so funny!


I guess I should put my name...
...Or not!

:P

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are all in my prayers.
Have a good weekend!
-Cormack.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are all in my prayers.
Have a good weekend!
-Cormack.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops... You can go ahead and delete that last comment - It put it twice I guess i double clicked or something :D
Go ahead and delete this one too..
Or just leave it up to make me look like the weirdo I am. Haha!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

Don't worry, I'll make sure AJ and I can take out that paper clip. Just give me a little time.

8:58 PM  
Blogger duff said...

what? that paper clips flirts with you, too? i thought i was his only girl.......

*diappointed, but glad i stumbled across your blog*

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home