Sunday, April 24, 2005

Watch your back

See? Would you look at this? This is called distracted. But, hey, I need a break anyway. I've finished the rough draft of my logic paper. I guess it's all down hill from here. Well, maybe.

And as for the "war" which SOME claim I've started--
All I can say is I hope this doesn't ruin our wonderful friendship. Because, you know, it would be a shame for something like this to get in the way of what we've got going. Thank you very much for taking care of Mr. Bean. I am forever indebted to you. But, please do not corrupt him with your schemes of revenge. He is a very nice rabbit, you know. A little bad influence can go a long way. I may have to stop by from time to time to make sure that he is still the nice, charming, gentlerabbit I've always known him to be.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...
I think Mr. Bean should GROW UP!!
<.<
>.>
I'll be going now...
(I think it's a good idea if I'm anonymous just this once :)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

Oh don't woory, we'll keep it down to playful levels. Hurt feelings are no good.

Besides you DID start it. You used be so nice to me, but then all of a sudden, you were violent. Just cause AJ never retailiated, did you think I wouldn't? Besides, I'm training him up.

Oh, and don't worry. I'm just training Mr. Bean to be a crazy revivalist. I wouldn't dream of putting evil thoughts into his head.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

Sure stephen... acting all innocent! going and blaming Rae for the comment CORMACK left >:( grrrrrrrrr! thats so not my writing voice! HUMPH!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What comment? Psh...
:D

-Cormack.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home