Thursday, July 27, 2006

"It's too darn hot"

Here's what I mean when I say, "It's hot:"

I am reading The Wind in the Willows and War and Peace. I was reading a little of Le Journal d'Anne Frank. I am looking at a year's worth of photos over and over and over again. I go to Michael's. I go to Barnes & Noble. I'm 21 years old and I'm learning to drive. I'm going to Arkansas tomorrow! (Viva la Rachel!)

Et maintenant en francais. Je voudrais dire, mes amis d'une annee bien passee a Aix, que vous me manquez. Je vais bien. Je lis. J'ecris. Je peins. Pas mal comme ete, non? Je vous remercie encore pour cette annee ensemble. J'ai beacoup appris grace a vous. Vous m'avez inspire. Je vois certainement qu'il me faut continuer a ecrire en francais sinon je perds tous!

7 Comments:

Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

you're reading war and peace and I haven't gotten through Blue like Jazz yet?? OIE!

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue Like Jazz? My friend just gave that to me before I left for Arkansas. I haven't read it yet.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

well you should! It's freakin rock awesome!

p.s. eleanor... have you checked my blog? hmmm? ;)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

AHH french!


I posted on mine too! woo hoo!
ehh :) you'll see.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought a new book yesterday at Books-A-Million! It's called The Most of P.G. Wodehouse. Have you read any of the many adventures of Jeeves and Wooster? I believe you would love them, old bean. Frightfully billy-o.

Love,
Rachel

P.S. Malvern says hello. He misses you already. (And so do I).

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Qqn a laissé une commandation chez Monsieur Le Porc. Elle est probablement à vous. Veuillez aller vérifier tout de suite!!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'est M.le Porc lui-meme!
Comment va le moral??
J'ai bien recu ta lettre avec des corrections sur mes fautes d'ecrits en anglais.
Merci bocoup!!

Hier pendant l'interview on m'a donne un petit examen d'anglais, y compris "the cloz(e?) test" ainsi que une lettre qu'on devait traduire en anglais.

While answering the questions I found myself had(ve?) totally forgot what I learnt in senior high school.

Ch'uis pas sure si cette fois on va m'engager. Je vais te le dire!

Ciao!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home