Friday, June 02, 2006

Are we really in June?

I was in Scotland but I might as well have dropped off the face of the earth since then. I'm already back in Aix with two weeks to go. Warsaw and Budapest seem like a dream--which is how it usually goes. Even Giverny, with its smiling blooms and lethargic lillies, is only just there where I can no longer touch.

There are books to ship and clothes to pitch, music to buy, cafés to sip.
Maybe I sound like I've got it all together, but I don't.

I can't help but need to hear someone's heart beat for me.
Architecture can only reach so far. A Japanese bridge can only inspire so many.

What fuels me is the beat of a sister, a mama, a father, a brother...
I'll go speak some French, live it up with the locals and my Japanese.
But I love you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your council's advice:

find a job where you can live your dreams and renew your memories. i am wise beyond my years. of course, you can win the lotto or marry well. but if you have to work....

luv, p

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eleonore, je te commets dans les mains de Dieu. Amuse-toi pendant tout le reste de ton temps en Europe et dis "Bonjour" en faisant la bise a ta maman, papa, soeur, frere, et copains.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

bu-bump, bu-bump.

1:55 AM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

I'd go with your father's advice. ;) You could even do both....

AJ
<><

P.S. 11 days to go...

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home