Saturday, July 08, 2006

How y'all doin?


So heeeeeere's Texas or me preppin for Texas. Next time I ought to get me a pair of jeans. And then I ought to strap a guit-ar to my back. The soccer shorts just don't cut it. While I'm on the subject of soccer, I'd like to mention that France plays Italy tomorrow. Maybe France beats Italy tomorrow. If it does, the whole country will go on holiday. I'll be in Texas wearing red, white, and blue. Now just who's red, white, and blue?


Photo by Little B.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

you need to bust out our old sadie outfits! YEEE HA! bring me back something... like a cow.

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HECK YES!!! That is the bestest picture of you in the whole wide...somethingness. o_O i got stuck in middle of that without and idea of how to finish it rightly. haha.
VBS is so crazy its sick! (that means good, awesome, wicked sweet hecka rad...getting the picture?)
Ahh! i miss you so much!
pray for Africa...and everywhere else. i love you my dearst eleanor
Godspeed

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home