Saturday, April 15, 2006

Bonjour à tous!

Bonnes Pâques, mes amis aimés!

Well, I'm now on my two-week vacation. Crazy, I know. Do I go to school? Where is she headed this time?! What exciting new adventures will she experience?! Oh là là! Life is like brie cheese!

Dear friend,
This time, dahling, I'm off to Amsterdam, Haarlem, Copenhagen, and London. I like the sensation of moving, what. Life is absolutely charming at the moment! It's fantastic, really. I hope all is well with you. Do take good care.
Your beloved Eleanor


That's enough of that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Idhrendur said...

And you have a choice of languages, even. That's exciting.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

sooo.... i SHOULDNT call your house this week :P at least, not until i improve my french so I don't drive your mom crazy... HAHAhaa...

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, dahling, deed zee Istahbooney leev yah zum shoklit und zum kullard aigz? Ihop zei vir kwight goude!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home