Monday, April 24, 2006

I had a dream

After the past couple of days I might just say that the tulip is my favorite. That is a difficult decision to make--the favorite flower. I don't know that I've ever liked one flower above and beyond all the rest. But let me tell you...from now on, when I think of the tulip, I will think of the day I rode through fields and fields of tulips on a bike. I will think of passing sand dunes. I will think of a few mystical moments facing the Atlantic ocean. Pinks and purples and reds will blaze. Oh, I do remember that day of the tulip. Or was it a night?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOoohhh, two-lips that pass in the night....
OOoohhh, you passed tulips in the night....
Love, MaMA

10:05 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

lets hope AJ doesn't read this... he might go TULIP crazy... :D What was this dream about?

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you oh so much. You bring tears to my eyes with every word you write. They are not sad tears, they are simply tears I have reserved specifically for you. I hope you don't mind.

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma Cherie:

Hey, Kadahlea Camper, what's your favorite tulip COLOR? I'm surprised you didn't wreck the bike in your state of nocturnal uphoria.

Luv u, p

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

De tulp is de best bloem in iedereen van Nederland. Misschien zult u daar een dag gaan.

(Le tulipe est la meilleure fleur de toute l'Hollande. Peut-etre tu y iras un jour.)

2:52 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

There's hope for you yet.... :D

Just kidding.

AJ
<><

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home