Sunday, November 06, 2005

And then you've got Latin. They have the neutral. All you have to do is bring your noun to the vet. --Laure

Donc, so like after Laure (aka Laura) and I alléed to church this morning we revenired to the apartment to take some déjeuner. We manged some salade, pâtes, and cheese and then decided to partir for the old book marché in Aix. Jacques (aka Jake) decider to rester chez nous because I pense he needed to finir some devoirs.

I have feeling you won't be able to understand anything I say upon my return.

Conversation between Laure and Eléonore at the book market:
Eléonore points to an old book with a man dressed in Robin Hood attire on the cover.
E: Oooh, he's cute.
L: How old do you think he is now? 50?
E: I like his outfit.
L: You do like men in tights.
E: It's true.
L: That's okay. I like guys with the frilly shirts. Those ruffles are just so...ah. Have you ever seen Interview with the Vampire? Let me tell you...

Among other things, I am learning a lot about what I like and don't like. I know now that I like brie cheese. I don't like dogs, but I like cats. Thin crust pizza is far better than thick. White chocolate wins. Things I've never had much of an opinion on are choosing to show themselves. And, yes, I have a thing for men in tights.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

White Chocolate!? what? say it ain't so! ::supresses sorrows through a KitKat bar::

4:36 PM  
Blogger Darth_Harbison said...

You don't like dogs?! What's WRONG with you???

*ahem* Sorry.

—Die-hard Dog lover

8:50 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

Whats with the Franclish? oh dear! white??? ..::joins jessica in her remorse::..

i see the only one defending the dogs so far is one that owns a particular DEAMON dog...
I'll stand in his stead

11:35 PM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

daemon

or daimon if you prefer straight transliterated greek.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

Are you suggesting that an honorable samarai such as myself would debase myself by dressing as a ninja?

I feel rather insulted...

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm definitely a dog person! Dogs are awesome!*** not only are they loyal, but you can wrestle with them and throw them around, run around with them, sit them on your lap an watch TV with them (no mater how big they are;))! I love dogs!

***sorry Mark but your dog doesn't count!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

By the way... where are you in relation to the riots! is everything ok??? I just heard of them yesterday! we'll be praying for you! I love you!
Love, Jessica

4:58 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

Dude, dogs definitely beat cats, on like all counts. Although cats are definitely more stereotypical pets for musicians--they go through the same moods.

I prefer medium crusts, not too thin or too thick. White chocolate definitely is underrated.

Welcome to the world of strong opinions--I thought Andrew, Rae and I had that cornered! ;)

AJ
<><

12:35 AM  
Blogger Narisilme said...

So far, the riots have only be serious in Paris and Toulouse. In Aix, everything seems to be calm. Love you!

3:09 AM  
Blogger Narisilme said...

*been

3:54 AM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

Oh, I do beware. The last time we crossed swords, I found her to be the most deadly I have yet fought.

And I always have had a weakness for a well told tale. And she has a silver tongue, one I suspect is growing even more skilled.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home